Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cartunno Couture Now Aboard The Galaxy

We are happy to welcome Cartunno Couture Vintage Clothing, as the newest member to the SS Galaxy's Mall. This is a great place when looking for a Halloween costume. But more than that...it is a great place for quality clothing that makes you feel good, and makes you look stunning. Girls, I put on the Hepburn dress, and I didn't want to take it off. Check out the following pics of a few of the wonderful choices you have. 

My Fair Lady - Ascot Outfit - What a stunning outfit , the hat is terrifffffffic. Have you ever wanted to wear one of these hats? I sure have.


Monroe Collection- Gents Prefer Blondes - This dress is pure sex appeal. You feel like a million bucks in it. What more can I say?


From the Hepburn collection- Tiffany- This is my favorite. Of course wearing a copy of a dress that I have admired for a long time is a dream come true. 


From the GWTW Collection - Honey Moon Gown- What a utterly charming dress, you feel like such a lady in it. The hat is perfect and adds the perfect charm to the ensemble.

Photos and article by Crystalmom Bunnyhug

Cartunno Couture store on the Galaxy: http://surl.com/secondlife/Galaxy%20AFT/118/41/52/

No comments:

Post a Comment